Because we desire for your wellness at the earliest possible time, we consider the consent and direction of your physician to what from our various services you are incline.
We carefully choose your preferred personnel to ensure high standard of care. Coordination with our services is made available upon your request.
These are the following services we offered:
- A Registered Nurse coordinates care, oversees the client’s progress and helps the client and care giver understand:
- Stages of Illness and recovery
- Use of medications and diet
- Recognition of Symptoms in recurring illness
- Client’s rights and advance directives
Our Registered Nurses also provide skilled nursing care in the following areas:
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
- Infusion Therapy
- Enteral & Parenteral Care
- Foot care
- Urinary Catheter Insertion/care
- Respiratory Care
- Nutritional Risk Scan
HOME HEALTH AIDE SERVICES
- State – certified nurse’s assistants are trained to assist patients with personal care and hygiene. The services they offer include:
- Personal Grooming
- Meal Preparation
REHABILITATION/ THERAPY SERVICES
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER
- A medical social worker helps clients and their caregivers with social and emotional difficulties that may result from illness. The medical social worker has information about community resources such as delivery, transportation finance and other services.
- Good Life Home Health Care, Inc. can arrange for medical equipment and medical supplies.
- Meals on Wheels
COMMUNICATION WITH SENSORY-IMPARED PEOPLE
- For any client requiring TDD or TTY devices as a method of communication, Good Life Home Health Care, Inc. will contact the Illinois Telecommunication Access Corporation (ITAC) to arrange for their services.
For more information call: